Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Some Art

I just decided to update (since I haven't in a while) with some of my art... It sucks I know but hey, not everyone can be a star.

Oh, and a disclaimer before I get started. I do not own any DC, Milestone, Marvel, or any of the other characters I drew in this work. They belong to their respective companies and not to me. Please do not sue.



This first one is called 'Lack of Control' and it is art for my fanfiction trilogy 'Supergirl and the Legion'. Brainiac Five begins to lose the sense of who he really is as he falls further and further into the control of a great force of evil in Legion Lost. His true self falls to sleep as it were and the new him wakes up. That's all I'll say for now though. You can read Future Perfect, and Legion Lost on Fanfiction.net



This is number one of the Static Shock AU 100: Into. For my little sister Autumn's birthday I was callenged by her to write a none Virgil/Richie Static shock fan fiction and somehow put Supergirl and reboot the cartoon all at the same time. A bit of a challenge but I am loving it so far. This is also my first time I've written or drawn these characters so I have to say the challenge is good. I think my favorite part is how these dreadlocks came out. Yay, Virgil!

Till later!
Supergirl & the Legion Lass out.

1 comment:

  1. What sucks? Perfectly legitimate art. Keep being creative!

    ReplyDelete