Monday, February 15, 2010

Just a little update

Well, with my life being the way it is, things should finally start settling down. Should.

Anyway I got a bit to talk about. First of all has anyone read the last issue of World of New Krypton? I had to say that it wrapped up the whole story line quite nicely, allowing the book to follow straight into the whole Brainiac and the Legion of Superhero's story line. I just hope that Kal-El can over come what is going on.

I have to also say that I am continuing to dig what is going on in Blackest Night. With one more month to go its going to be interesting to see how they finally wrap this up. Favorite issues so far are Blackest Night: Superman (1-3), Blackest Night: Wonder Woman (1-3) and that nice little skip month they had were they brought back long dead comics back to the world. (Hawkman and The Atom was good...)

Plus R.E.B.E.L.S. continues to impress. I like the way they are showing Virl's son and the way he hates his dad but seems to be liking him more now that he is with Starro. The kid had got to learn that Virl is the lesser of the two evils (most of the time XD)

But out of all of my comics from 2009, Supergirl is impressing me the most lately. With the fight against the Silver Banshee finally reaching its end and Lana just dying on panel its a emotional roller coaster. Not to mention that panel were Lana falls to the ground covered in her own blood and they attempt to bring her back... just to have Kara show up and not being able to find hope... Its horrible. I can't stop reading.

Can't wait for Supergirl #52!



Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment