Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saying goodbye is hard to do



Yesterday I saw the final episode of Doctor Who to feacture David Tennant and it was a tear jerker in more ways than one. I watched as the Doctor faced the Master and then helped him take his vengences against the people who made him the way he is. I watched the Doctor struggle over the last day of his life, trying to figure out wither or not he could stop his death or not and then finally give in. I watched him say good bye to all his friends and even see Rose one last time...

I'll have a better post soon but until then... Thank you David Tennant for being the 10th Doctor and showing me the wonderful world of the Doctor and his life. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. What a great show, I'm looking forward to series 5, but I think it will be very hard to top the last four years of Doctor Who.

    I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete